Newton Nurseries is committed to building relationships with customers, suppliers and employees that are mutually beneficial. For customers, it means saving you precious time and providing products and services which help you grow your business. For suppliers, it’s growing our business to make us a better customer. And, for employees, it’s treating you with dignity and creating career opportunities to benefit you and your families.
To achieve these objectives, we must make available to our customers the products they demand, where they want them, when they want them. We are taking our nurseries to where customers job sites are, and developing technologies which remove obstacles from the interface between Newton and its suppliers, and Newton and its customers. Saving our customers time drives every decision we make, and empathetic improvements in technologies help both customers and suppliers to grow their businesses profitably.
The key to Newton delivering on all our commitments to customers and suppliers is our dedicated, professional and loyal staff. Our promise to them is to treat them with respect, compensate them for the value they contribute, and provide them with opportunities to grow with the company.
So, come partner with Newton to build our futures together.
READY, SET, GROW!!!!
We offer a vast selection of premium trees, shrubs, flowers, bedding plants, hard-to-find plants, and associated landscape items.
The store is strategically located at 322 Buc-ee’s Blvd (I10 at Cane Island Pkwy). The easy and direct access from Katy freeway will allow our landscapers to serve efficiently the following communities: Copperfield, Pecan Grove, Energy Corridor, Cinco Ranch, Seven Meadows, Cypress, Richmond, Sugarland, West Memorial and future developments between Katy and Brookshire.
We are open Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm and Saturdays from 7am to 12pm
See you there soon or call us at 832-772-5212
We would like to introduce our team of associates at Katy.
From the left, Luke (Store Mgr.), Sandro (Ops) Yasmin (Asst. Store Mgr.), Oscar (Sales), Rafael (Sales), Ronnie (Sales).
To maintain the best plant quality and an accurate inventory, they will be assisted by our quality control and yard personnel.
We are extremely proud to have such a team of seasoned professionals (with 10 to 30 years of nursery experience), who will provide our landscapers with the very best service in the industry.
They are looking forward to serving you at our new location!
Direct Sales (aka Drop Ship)
Another great benefit of using Newton Nursery is our ability to have fresh crops dropped directly to your jobsite from hundreds of growers in our Newton network. For large jobs, we offer volume discounts and free freight to maximize your profits!
Let our experienced staff take the hassle of rounding up any plant material including large trees from all over the country, and have the freshest crops shipped on site with minimal handling. By taking advantage of this program, keep your customers happy and your projects on schedule.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. PURCHASE DOES NOT CHANGE ODDS OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE STATE OF TEXAS ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Any individual who enters, attempts to enter or in any way participates or attempts to participate in any Contest conducted by Sponsor, described below, (each such individual in hereinafter referred to as an “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions provided in these Official Contest Rules (“Official Rules”), as well as by Sponsor’s interpretations of these Official Rules which are final and binding in all matters relating to any Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other contest requirements.
1. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest shall begin on September 15, 2020 and end on December 15, 2020, (“Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest period by in person submission of Entry Form at the Sponsor’s Katy location only.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by New Nursery Holdings, LLC, d/b/a Newton Nurseries.
3. ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Contest, you must be (a) a lawful permanent resident of the State of Texas, (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and (c) meet any other criteria set forth on the Entry Form or in these Official Rules. This Contest is void outside the State of Texas and where prohibited. This Contest, the Entry Forms , and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the State of Texas. The Contest is subject to federal, State and local laws and regulations.
Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries (collectively, the “Contest Entities”); and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win a prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Eligible individuals may enter with official contest entry form that is available only at Sponsor’s location 322 Buc-ee’s Boulvard, Katy Texas 77494. Contestants can only win one (1) of the prizes. Limit one (1) entry per individual. Only one (1) winner per Company, for the duration of the contest.
5. PRIZES. A description of the actual prizes (“Prizes”) and value of each Prize is attached to these Official Rules. No more than the advertised number of Prizes shall be awarded. Each Prize is subject to certain terms and conditions. A Prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any Prize, unless otherwise specified. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to these Official Rules and any applicable Specific Rules. All costs and expenses related to the acceptance or use of each Prize, not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to any taxes associated with the prize, are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. On or about, 12/15/2020 at 322 Buc-ee’s Blvd. Katy TX 77494, for the F150 XLT, the Sponsor will select one winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected will depend on the number of entries received. If a winner is unable to be notified for any reason for any amount of time, the applicable prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
Potential Contest winner will be notified by phone, email, mail, or direct message using the same information provided on the entry form. The potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and must complete and electronically sign a Declaration of Compliance within five ( 5) days of the date of notice or attempted notice. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to return the Declaration of Compliance within the applicable time period, is deemed to be ineligible to receive the Prize, or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and is disqualified. In the event that a potential Contest winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be chosen at random. Three alternate drawings will be held and if no eligible winner is identified then the prize will remain un- awarded.
Potential winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Contest events.
Prizes shall be awarded as soon as possible after the conclusion of the Contest. Winners who are not present at the drawing will be notified through their contact information.
7. CONTEST CONDITIONS. This Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. (collectively “Rules and Laws”). Obscene, controversial, or offensive entries, or entries disparaging Sponsor or promoting any competitors of Sponsor, will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any costs of entry, costs of redemption, or costs of receiving a Prize (including all applicable taxes and fees), and any other expenses associated with the Prize not described herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner, not Sponsor, will be responsible for the tax implications of any Prize. Except where prohibited by law, Winner’s acceptance of Prize constitutes permission of such entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use, without notice, permission or further compensation, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on the Sponsor website and social media profiles, Winner’s first name, last name, city and state, social media posts, photograph, likeness, voice, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion and publicity. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non- sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; and all associated entries will be void.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, AND TO NOTIFY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES WHO MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Contest (or any portion thereof), or if the administration, integrity, fairness, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical difficulties or any event or cause (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without notice or further obligation. In the event Contest is cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the Prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree to (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final; and binding in all matters relating to this Contest and (ii) to RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims and liability, including injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of Prize or participation in this Contest, including claims and liability associated with any infringement of third party rights caused by the entrant’s photograph or relating to any privacy or proprietary rights. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software, or telephone problems or malfunctions of any kind , lost or unavailable network server, Internet service provider, cable, satellite website, or other connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, undelivered jumbled, scrambled, garbled or delayed entries; or other electronic communications; or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, seeding or human error, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Contest, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees.
10. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Courts located in Harris County, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
11. WINNER’S LIST. The Winner’s name will be posted publicly within a reasonable time following the Selection Date. If it is not posted publicly, a Winner’s list may be obtained within 6 months of the Selection Date by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope that includes the full name of the Contest to: Newton Nurseries, 322 Buc-ee’s Blvd. Katy Texas 77494.
Our holiday lights are available now at our Bingle store.
We have a large selection of professional, high-quality lights including C9, C7, and LED Minis in various colors as well as wires, plugs, magnetic clips, outdoor timers, and much more.
Let’s have a merry and bright holiday season!
We are happy to share our new price for premium bulk material.
Because we are able to buy large quantities from the best bulk providers around we are able to offer you the best prices in the area. You can buy as little or as much as you need. Our gravel & mulch is priced by the yard, but we sell in 1/2 yard quantities as well.
Please stop by our Houston or Katy location, and shop with confidence.
We look forward to seeing you soon